How to Get a Toll-Free Number with Telnyx
Finding the numbers you want has never been easier in our self-service Mission Control Portal:
- Search by country, area code, phrase or numbers.
- Use advanced search features to determine phrase or number placement.
- Set up trailing digits for your phrase or number.
- Port local or international numbers.
- Search based on the intended use: voice, fax, SMS or MMS.
Without call forwarding
With call forwarding
- High DeliverabilityTelnyx is an enterprise-grade carrier with our own private backbone.
- Massive Number InventoryGet complete flexibility when choosing area codes and numbers.
- Granular ControlConfigure and customize your numbers in real time using our Mission Control Portal.
- Fair and Transparent PricingWe offer pay-as-you-go pricing with automatic volume and commitment discounts.
- Unparalleled 24/7 SupportOur team of in-house engineers is available around the clock.
Frequently Asked Toll-Free Number Questions
Usually purchased by businesses, toll-free numbers have a distinct three-digit code that allows customers to place calls from landlines without incurring any charges. Instead, the incoming calls are paid for by the owner of the phone number.
With an unlimited calling plan, toll-free numbers are still free for mobile phone users. However, wireless callers without unlimited calling plans will still be charged for minutes used.
There are international toll-free numbers that will allow customers to call from anywhere around the world for free. That being said, dialing a toll-free number from abroad can get expensive if the number owner isn’t using an international toll-free service provider.
Toll-free numbers aren’t just limited to 800 codes. In fact, toll-free numbers can also begin with 888, 877, 866, 855, 844, or 833. Keep in mind, the three-digit codes are not interchangeable, so make sure you are dialing the right toll-free code.
The cost of a toll-free number may vary. Sign up with Telnyx, and enjoy the most competitive pricing for toll-free numbers.